This is a succinct documentation for the application process and the workflow used.
- Most of the settings are done using the workflow states in the admin panel.
- The Back office section has some other settings too for different parts of the application form.
- The setting Promoted to the front page that appears on the right in the admin panel of Challenge will let the challenge to appear on the front page.
- There are also Application opens and Application closes fields that affect applying and editing the application.
A Result Page for a Challenge
- Create a General Page in the admin panel and assign a taxonomy term from the Challenges list.
- Optionally add a Menu Label that will be shown in the menu
- This will make this page appear in the menu along with that Challenge.
All of the settings are done using the workflow states.
- Most of the settings are done using the workflow states except one.
- This controls the different states of the Application process. The response of each state appears on the website as per the business rules.
- In the Back office there will always be 3 states, one previous, one current and one next, which enables you to progress the application process accordingly.
The full workflow with scopes can be referred to below:
- The Application must be Approved to be shown in the computational methods.
- The Application must be Approved to upload files in Dashboard.
- The Challenge must be in Announcement state ( not draft, not published ) and Promoted to front page to be shown on index page.